We Protect Staff, Volunteers & Youth - Nebraska Chaperone Training is available. It is located at the following site: campus.extension.org/ Please follow the directions below to access the training.
1. Under Course Categories - Click on 4-H & Youth
2. Scroll down and find: We Protect Staff, Volunteers & Youth - Nebraska Chaperone Training Course and click on it
3. On the right hand side, find Fill Out the New Account Form and click on Create My New Account.
4. Complete the Create My New Account form, an email will be sent to you with instructions.
5. Follow the directions in the email.
6. The course requires an enrollment key. The enrollment key is case sensitive: NECHAP
7. Click on Enroll me in this course.
8. The course will open and should be self-explanatory. The quiz and certificate are part of the course.
Character on the Job - March 27 or 28, 2014
- Information Letter
- Photo Permission Slip
- COTJ Photos 2010
- COTJ Photos March 21, 2013
- COTJ Photos March 22, 2013
Real World Money - April 23 or 24, 2014
- Regional Speech Contest
- 2009 Regional Speech Contest Results
- 2010 Regional Speech Contest PSA Results
- 2010 Regional Speech Contest Speech Results
- 2010 Regional Speech Contest Photos
- 2011 Regional Speech Contest Results
- 2011 Regional Speech Contest PSA Results
- 2011 Regional Speech Contest Photos
- 2012 Regional Speech Contest Results
- 2012 Regional Speech Contest Photos
- 2013 Regional Speech Contest Results
- 2013 Regional Speech and Interview Contest Photos
- 2013 Regional Interview Contest Results
4-H in Northeast District
- Youth Horse Advisory Committee Application
- Adult Horse Advisory Committee Application
- 4-H Volunteer Information - 4-H Volunteer Profile Form
- 4-H Career Portfolio
- Scholarship Information
- Martha & Don Romeo Scholarship
- Crisis Management Planning Form - generic form for any county or district
- Northeast District Crisis Management Planning Form (this is a fill in pdf form)
- 4-H Incident Report
- Travel Safely Information
- Nebraska State 4-H - Website Table of Contents
- Cyfernet Just for Kids
- Nebraska State Fair
- 4-H Mall